GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at
NOVEMBER 13th at 8 PM
Eastern Standard Time
ABOUT BOOK: Will a damaged reputation and desire for society's approval thwart the legacy of grace?
Tainted by scandal and forced to leave London for the quieter Brighton countryside, the Honorable Miss Clara DeLancey is a shadow of her former society self. She's lost the man she loved to another and, in a culture that has no patience for self-pity, is struggling with depression. A chance encounter brings her a healing friendship with the sisters of an injured naval captain. But Clara's society mama is appalled at the new company she's keeping.
Captain Benjamin Kemsley is not looking for a wife. But his gallant spirit won't let him ignore the penniless viscount's daughter--not when she so obviously needs assistance to keep moving forward from day to day. Can he protect his heart and still keep her safe?
When they're pushed into the highest echelons of society at the Prince Regent's Brighton Pavilion, this mismatched couple must decide if family honor is more important than their hopes. Can they right the wrongs of the past and find future happiness together--without finances, family support, or royal favor.
MUST ANSWER ONE of the
QUESTIONS to Be ENTERED
1. The Regency time period had a lot of rules to keep up with. What is a rule you think is hilarious?
2. What are some of the ways in the Regency time period that a woman could be dishonored?
3. What would you like to experience in the Regency time period? An event and or fun thing they did back then?
(Make Sure that Your Name, Address and Phone Number are CURRENT)
If you have any question please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher
In the Regency time period I would love to experience going to a ball....the chivalry of the men and the eloquence of the ladies, all the dances. The fashion would be equally charming!
I'm afraid there were too many ways a woman could have been dishonored during Regency era. A broken engagement, elopement, being caught alone with a single gentleman, even if they were just talking. And the power of malicious rumor was lethal. It may be a pleasure to read Jane Austen books, but I would not like to be a woman then.
Thanks for the giveaway, Carolyn. I'd love to read this book.
3. I would love to experience their galas or balls in the beautiful mansions. Those would be wonderful. I have read the other books in this series and would love to read/review this new one. Thanks!
I would like to go to one of the royal events if I were in that time period. Just to see. Please enter me in the giveaway to read and review. Love these books.
I don't like that woman could have no inheritance, it would all go to her husband and if unmarried, to a male relative.
2. Spending time with a man unchaperoned. It's frowned upon and tongues will talk
book sounds interesting, thanks for the chance to read it,
2. Being caught alone with a single gentleman.
3. I would enjoy riding in a fox hunt.