GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at

"Live" Chat AUGUST 21st at 8 PM

Eastern Standard Time

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

Q from Tonya Jewel Blessing, author

1. What types of reading material help you spiritually? Do you enjoy reading Bible based truth, personal testimonies of God's greatness, thought provoking questions accompanied by Scripture, or all of the above? (get one free book and a meet-the-author Skype session to begin your study with the purchase of four copies for yourself or a Bible study leader).

Q from Capture Books publisher:
2. Which book would you like and who would you give the book to if you win?  Would it be a Christmas gift or a gift of appreciation?

Q from L. L. Larkins, author:

3. Would you be interested in hosting a holiday oriented Bible study by singing psalms to Christmas carols? (get one free caroling book and a radio recording to begin your singable Advent-Christmas study with the purchase of four copies for yourself or a choir/Bible study leader).

Q from Laura Bartnick, author:
4. Who is a burgeoning writer, artist, actor or songwriter who could use a gift book called, "Welcome to the Shivoo! Creatives Mimicking the Creator"? Will you give it to them for Christmas, birthday or other reason? (2 for 1 give away)

CONGRATS TO CARLTON S

Your name was drawn for the Kindle Fire HD8

Last day to Enter is SEPT 15th  NAMES will be Announced in the "Live Chat" SEPT 18th 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

The Name will be Posted here AFTER the Chat.

(Make Sure that Your Name, Address and Phone Number are CURRENT - We will be using that information in the drawing)

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 240

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations to Victoria Pless and Deanna Stevens for 2 for 1 copies of Welcome to the Shivoo:  Creatives Mimicking the Creator! You'll absolutely love this fun, full colored gift book for creatives!

Congratulations to Deana Dick and Jacqueline Robertson for Soothing Rain - buy 4 get 1 free, - plus a Skype session with one of the authors when you get your study going! We figured you probably needed a break from hurricane rains and right about now could use some soothing rain!

Congratulations to Kate Burlakoff and Amanda P for two copies of Whispering of the Willows each! This miss Emie Ashby is one heronine who is hard to forget! You'll be getting pre-proofed Advanced Reader Copies (A.R.C.s). A couple of errors may exist in these books but nothing material. Don't forget to post reviews!

Congratulations to Carlton S, Deanna Stevens, victoria brinius, Joy Hannabass, and Pam Graber for each one getting Caroling Through the Psalms! - 4 copies, get 1 free, plus access to the radio interview and recording. Have a wonderful time carol-singing for your blessings this holiday, or starting up a singing Bible Study!

Anne Rightler, Congratulations!  You can choose either the 4-1 on t...

Thanks to everyone who entered our drawing at Capture Books! We, the authors, appreciate your patronage in ordering copies of these wonderful interactive 5-star books! 

Sincerely, THE PUBLISHER.

WWW.CAPTUREMEBOOKS.COM

2. Caroling Through the Psalms. A missionary frind of mine, Tina C,loves to lead singing and loves anything related to understanding the Bible through undetstanding the Jewish culture.The Psalms certainly are that!

Hi Becky!  If you can send me Tina's e-mail information, I'd be happy to send her a copy! lb.capturebooks@aol.com

Our church Sunday school always picks Bible study books to use in class. We are currently using the study of Romans by shepherds global classroom.

Hi Suzanne, are you saying that you would like to qualify for the Soothing Rain 4 for 1 deal?  We'd love to send you out a package and offer you a free Skype session with one of the authors!

The Whispering of the Willows sounds good.  It could be a Christmas gift for someone.

1. I enjoy Biblical fiction and I also enjoy devotionals that help me in my everyday time with God. I also love to read the testimonies of others.
2. I would like Caroling Through the Psalms to give to our church pianist. She is my good friend and three weeks ago the 22 year old grandson that she raised killed himself. She is currently in remission from breast cancer and just been diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Through it all she has never faltered in her faith.
Thank you for being a part of this giveaway!

Hi, Connie,

Wow. Your friend is going through rough days for sure. We'd love you to be able to give away the free copy to her! We love being in on sneaky gifts of love! This give-a-way is for 1 copy of the book, Caroling Through the Psalms, when you buy four copies.  Do you know of a music group, ensemble, caroling group or Bible study that would enjoy trying some unique devotional or performance pieces?

2. Caroling Through the Psalms I would pass it on to my church library so lot of people could enjoy it.

CONGRATS TO CARLTON S

Your name was drawn for the Kindle Fire HD8

Wow! Thank the Lord!

And here, I'm ashamed to say, I forgot about the call :-( .

Thank you, Nora.

God Bless!

That's funny, Carlton.  Sometimes God does good things behind our backs. 

CAPTURE BOOKS will be getting your address from Nora, and sending out your new Kindle Fire a.s.a.p.  I hope you can download some of the books you were interested in during this month's contest on it.   God bless you and your lovely wife!  Sincerely, your publishing benefactor. :)  ;)

RSS

25 KINDLE FIRE HD 8S -GIVEN AWAY BETWEEN SEPTEMBER AND CHRISTMAS

We will be announcing the details on our new promotion, the largest we have ever done:
25 Kindle Fire HD 8s given away between September and Christmas.

Watch for details!

Book Fun Catalog: Find NEW Books Here

Authors pay a fee to be included in this directory. #ad #paid ad

Click HERE for the entire Catalog

Luke the Slave and Physician

By Katheryn Maddox Haddad

Tidewater Summer 

By Jo Huddleston

The Nature Girl

by Karen Whiting

The Snowbound Bride By Davalynn Spencer

Chapel Springs Revival

By Ane Mulligan

We will be linking book covers here for a small fee. Contact Fred@bookfunmagazine.com for more information.

Christians Read Blog

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@thebookclubnetwork.com

© 2017   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service