APRIL 17th "Live" Event - GIVE AWAY MEMBERS CHOICE (6) BOOKS First Part Up to 10 AUDIO BOOKS and 10 EBOOKS for MR. B

1.  Psalm Hymns or Caroling Through the Psalms to musicians, ministers, small group leaders, or home school teachers in exchange for an honest review (6 copies total)

Description:

Psalm Hymns, Books 1, 2, & 3: Dramatic, Contemplative, Singable, Recitable Psalms!

Awards: Recipient of the 2017 Illumination GOLD Medal in Education. Finalist in 2017 Foreword Performing Arts.

Your resource for singable, recitable Psalm lyrics. Prime the fountain of deep, inquisitive worship with a new common prayer book. This modern Psalter spreads an arc across time, spinning an arrow through every form of worship.

These are the prayers of the shepherd boy turned King David, of the wandering Abraham and Sarah, of the leader Moses and his sister, the prophetess-praise leader, Miriam. Who were the prophets who were forced to sing in exile for their captures? Who were the Sons of Korah who escaped their father's destruction and became prolific songwriters? Find out in this collection of classics. This volume of singable Psalm Hymns includes the first three books of ancient prayers from the Old Testament (Psalm 1 through 89) guiding your own spiritual venture.

When adapting true scripture lyrics to traditional hymn tunes, young musical tastes can create fresh style.  Use for unique theater or drama presentations, for an emphasis in counseling, for left-brain-right-brain interactive exercises, for character building memory work, or as a pastoral aid. For private meditation and for worship retreats!

#InteractiveWorship #favoritehymns #BibleMemory #Homeschool #DramaExercise  #GoodFriday #UniquePerformance

2. Caroling Through the Psalms.

Description:

Advent season is desperate for Comfort and Joy. These feelings are often lost in the hype and pressure to make it a cheerful Christmas. What did the Hebrews know prior to the birth of Christ? It isn't found in commercial music. Yet, these carols are singable true psalms offering comfort and joy! While they portray the waiting of Advent from human complexity, they are grounded in the hope and truth of God's intimate presence as witnesses have recorded in scripture. These Psalms were meant to be sung!

Psalm 15, Still, Still, Still 

Psalm 23, Away in a Manger (Kirkpatrick or Mueller), Immortal, Invisible
Psalm 27, Immortal, Invisible, I Wonder as I Wander, Away in a Manger (Mueller)
Psalm 29, Angels We Have Heard on High

Psalm 35, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Psalm 49, It Came Upon a Midnight Clear, Alas! And Did My Savior Bleed
Psalm 53, I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
Psalm 55, Silent Night

Psalm 61, No Room, Only a Manger of Hay
Psalm 65, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

Psalm 66, It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Psalm 77, While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks By Night

Psalm 80, O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
Psalm 81, We Three Kings
Psalm 83, O Come, All Ye Faithful
Psalm 84, Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee or I Will Sing the Wondrous Story

Psalm 93, The First Noel

Psalm 94,  I Wonder As I Wander, Immortal, Invisible God Only Wise, Away In A Manger 

Psalm 95, O, Holy Night

Psalm 96, I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In

Psalm 98, The Holly and the Ivy

Psalm 116, Joy to the World!

Psalm 119 Waw, Angels From the Realms of Glory

Psalm 119 Zayin, While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks By Night
Psalm 144, Come Thou Long Expected Jesus
Psalm 147, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Psalm 149, Sing the Wondrous Love of Jesus or Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee

#UniquePerformance #Homeschool #DramaExercise #ComfortAndJoy #Advent

3. Mister B: Living with a 98-Year-Old Rocket Scientist (up to 10 audiobooks on Audible) to brand new audible listeners in exchange for book reviews. 

AND, (Up to 10 eBook formats (Kindle))
I am interested in attracting people who love their grandparents and/or those who have a special love for at least one parent. I'm also looking for teachers or mathematicians, philosophers, physicists, nurses, home healthcare givers, and scientists because of the mysterious bits of science discussed. Winners of books will agree to post an honest review on their online book networks.

If someone wants to win and doesn't fall into any of the above categories, he or she can look up Mister B on Amazon or the Nook, KOBO or Goodreads and read the description. If they find another similarity between their own lives and Mister B, or a connection, please let me know what it is, and they may still qualify.  They might also want to find Lynn Byk on Facebook or Twitter and become fans, friends or followers. She will help me decide.

Description:
Mister B: Living with a 98-Year-Old Rocket Scientist charms the bejeebers out of the Greatest Generation, WWII and the Cold War. In 2013, an old man's chauffeur-cum-cook begins to journal the story of M-i-s-t-e-r B. Joseph Byk was born in 1916, the Rhode Island son of Polish immigrants. Capturing life, Mr. B grows from his hand-me-down-baggy-pants-poverty to becoming a self-made man. The rocket scientist begins school as a disruptive and uninterested student. By the end of his senior year at Woonsocket High, the joke's on him! He regrets his missing geometry lessons. Why? Because suddenly, he aspires to design vehicles that defy gravity.

#RocketScience #Memoir #Immigrants #EarthScience #Funny #Wit #PolishJoke #CapturingLife

BELOW ARE THE NAMES DRAWN BY PUBLISHER

VICKIE JAMESON won both

Psalm Hymns and Mister B ebook

KATHERYN MADDOX HADDAD won Caroling through the Psalms

WILLIAM E. COMBS won

Psalm Hymns

NAMES DRAWN FOR

Mister B: (eBook)

which they can download for free through KDP this weekend

Trish Hedrick
Jeanie M Dannheim
Deana Dick
Victoria Pless
Nyla Kay Wilkerson
julie barrett
Donna W. McGinnis
Derinda Babcock
Jacqueline Robertson
Pam Graber
Deborah Cawley
Connie Saunders

Views: 159

Replies to This Discussion

Mr B e-book 6 weeks please.

Hi Deana, you can now download Mister B through KDP for free through the weekend. We're giving our National Treasure to you! Enjoy.

Sincerely,

Laura Bartnick

Agent for A. Lynn Byk

I would love to promote the ebook. 10 weeks.

Hi Mary, you can now download Mister B through KDP for free through the weekend. We're giving our National Treasure to you! Enjoy. And, thank you in advance for helping a new author promote her work!!

Sincerely,

Laura Bartnick

Agent for A. Lynn Byk

Mister B, please. I fit your description.

Hi Victoria, Lynn and Mister B certainly appreciate all your efforts to promote their new memoir. You can now download Mister B through KDP for free through the weekend. We're giving our National Treasure to you! Enjoy.

Sincerely,

Laura Bartnick

Agent for A. Lynn Byk

ADDITIONAL SPECIAL NOTE TO ALL: Regarding the Psalm Hymns and Caroling books, consider them two interactive, living GIFT books as a GIFT PROMO. Make yourself and the author look good since it is "more blessed to give than to receive"! These are not books that you read one time and shelve.  These are books you can sing to, time and time again. These are books you can memorize sections of, to then perform as a dramatic poem or piece of music for special occasions.
TERMS: If anyone buys one copy to send as a gift to anyone, and we at CAPTURE BOOKS mean anyone for any reason, such as: a birthday, retirement, a graduation gift to say, a musician or drama student, or a memorial gift to someone grieving a family member, to a mom on mother's day, or for father's day, for a Thanksgiving or Christmas gift to Advent poets and musicians, to chaplains, ministers, pastors, lectors, worship leaders, small group leaders, Christmas caroling leaders, drama directors, nurses, doctors, counselors, retreat directors, or home school teachers,  then....I will send out a free copy of the same books in equal numbers sent to the Bookfun purchaser to use however he or she wishes. It is basically a two for one promotion. Everyone's a winner! One for a gift and one for you! (Or, two as gifts, and two for you, etc...) This is to help us spread the word about this very special recent Gold Medal Award Recipient as soon as possible! The orders must be placed within 5 days of the promo. Orders may be purchased from any bookshop or from Amazon. Copies of Receipts should then be forwarded to lb.CaptureBooks@aol.com, with address instructions for sending out the free copies to members of BOOKFun.

Please enter me in your contest. My grandfather just passed away on Good Friday. We are saying our final good-byes tomorrow. Mr. B sounds like an interesting book. I also sing in my church choir and do solos and duets. I would love your sing book. Thanks for the chance to win.

Hi Vickie, we were so sorry to learn about the loss of your grandfather. Our condolences and prayers go out to you and your family. You certainly qualify to get copies of both books. Congratulations! In that light, how would you like to receive your copy of the Psalm Hymns book, by print or pdf?  If you prefer pdf, please send me your email. If you prefer a printed copy, please send me your address.  lb.CaptureBooks@aol.com Also, you can now download Mister B through KDP for free through the weekend. We're giving our National Treasure away to you! Enjoy. And, we look forward to your reviews of both. Please take some time to experiment with the Psalm-Hymns, and even consider posting a video or audio on our facebook page of trying some of them out! They can be almost like a puzzle to sing, and harmonies with friends are really fun.  God Bless you,

In that light, how would you like to receive your copy of the Psalm Hymns book, by print or pdf?  If you prefer pdf, please send me your email. If you prefer a printed copy, please send me your address at: lb.CaptureBooks@aol.com Also, you can now download Mister B through KDP for free through the weekend. We're giving our National Treasure away to you! Enjoy. And, we look forward to your reviews of both. Please take some time to experiment with the Psalm-Hymns, and even consider posting a video or audio on our facebook page of trying some of them out! They can be almost like a puzzle to sing, and harmonies with friends are really fun.  God Bless you,

Also, you can now download Mister B through KDP for free through the weekend. We're giving our National Treasure away to you! Please enjoy. And, we look forward to getting your reviews of both.

Won't you consider taking some time to experiment with the Psalm-Hymns lyrics in a duet or small group together, and post a video or audio on our facebook page of trying some of them out? You can upload a video here if you are up for that! https://www.facebook.com/PsalmHymns.Larkins/ They can be almost like a puzzle to sing, and harmonizing with friends can be especially meaningful or really fun.  God Bless you,

They can be almost like a puzzle to sing, and harmonizing with friends can be especially meaningful or really fun. 

God Bless you,

Sincerely,

Laura Bartnick

Agent for A. Lynn Byk

BELOW ARE THE NAMES DRAWN BY PUBLISHER

VICKIE JAMESON won both

Psalm Hymns and Mister B ebook

KATHERYN MADDOX HADDAD won Caroling through the Psalms

WILLIAM E. COMBS won

Psalm Hymns

NAMES DRAWN FOR

Mister B: (eBook)

which they can download for free through KDP this weekend

Trish Hedrick 
Jeanie M Dannheim
Deana Dick 
Victoria Pless
Nyla Kay Wilkerson
julie barrett
Donna W. McGinnis
Derinda Babcock
Jacqueline Robertson 
Pam Graber
Deborah Cawley
Connie Saunders

PLEASE Contact Capture books at lb.CaptureBooks@aol.com if you have any questions about the KDP (Laura says in her message above that the book will be FREE this weekend. That's all I know)

Thanks!

Can you please provide a link to download Mister B?  I went to KDP but cannot figure out how to find books.

RSS

25 KINDLE FIRE HD 8S -GIVEN AWAY BETWEEN SEPTEMBER AND CHRISTMAS

We will be announcing the details on our new promotion, the largest we have ever done:
25 Kindle Fire HD 8s given away between September and Christmas.

Watch for details!

Book Fun Catalog: Find NEW Books Here

Authors pay a fee to be included in this directory. #ad #paid ad

Click HERE for the entire Catalog

Luke the Slave and Physician

By Katheryn Maddox Haddad

Tidewater Summer 

By Jo Huddleston

The Nature Girl

by Karen Whiting

The Snowbound Bride By Davalynn Spencer

Chapel Springs Revival

By Ane Mulligan

We will be linking book covers here for a small fee. Contact Fred@bookfunmagazine.com for more information.

Christians Read Blog

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@thebookclubnetwork.com

© 2017   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service