Your Ad HERE for $400 a month!!!

ABOUT BOOK:

Everybody in the small town of Chapel Springs, Georgia, knows best friends Claire Bennett and Patsy Kowalski. It's impossible not to, what with Claire's zany antics and Patsy's self-appointed mission to keep her friend out of trouble. And trouble abounds. 

During an early morning discussion at Dees 'n' Doughs bakery with their ladies group, all Chapel Springs entrepreneurs, attention is drawn to the slackened tourist trade. With their livelihoods threatened, they join forces to address the town's revitalization in hopes of drawing back the tourists. No one could have guessed the real issue needing restoration is their marriages. 

Claire, a pottery artist, stumbles through life with her foot in her mouth. When she became a Christian, she thought life and her marriage would be included in the new creation part. But her thighs are just as big and her husband, Joel, is as ornery as ever. She's become nothing more than a sheet-changer, a towel-folder, a pancake-flipper. Her life is humdrum and she's tired of being taken for granted. 

Patsy has plans for her empty nest, plans that include a cruise ship. However, her husband, Nathan, continues to work long hours, and he's not talking about slowing down. In fact, he's not talking much at all. She's asleep long before he comes home each night. At first she thought it was just because of tax season, but now she's not so sure. Something other than work seems to keep him late at the office every night. With the lines of communication closed, she'll have to find another way to reach him. 

With their marriages as much in need of restoration as the town, Claire and Patsy embark on a mission of mishaps and miscommunication, determined to restore warmth to Chapel Springs and their lives. That is if they can convince their husbands and the town council, led by two curmudgeons who would prefer to see Chapel Springs left in the fifties and closed to traffic.

Sponsored #AD by Author

Views: 456

Replies to This Discussion

Danielle, we will have over 500 books next month to read for free! 

Ane handed out 50 books already to our review group. If you don't win one in her contest you could always purchase one :-)

This part of Book Fun is about seeing books we can purchase, and will usually be about authors we have OR will promote on the site.

We gave out a bunch of this book already and you can see the reviews here:

http://www.bookfun.org/group/reviews-by-readers-only-group-public/f...

There are no more available for free unless she is doing a contest like the one mentioned above :-)

See you at the next chat in November 

Hi, Ane... I'm in the middle of Chapel Springs Revival, right now. It's a great "home away from home" for people like me. So, you can bet I will be looking forward to Chapel Springs Survival, too!

Hey Lily! I'm delighted to see you here! Thank you so much. That means a lot coming from you. Chapel Springs Survival will be out in December and Home to Chapel Springs will come out in May, 2016. I'm not writing the 4th book in the series, Lost in Chapel Springs. :)

Why not?

That was supposed to be I'M WRITING THE 4TH BOOK.  Sheesh! I don't know how that happened. 

LOL

There is supposed to be a cure for memory loss around somewhere but I forgot where I put it...

ROFLOL! With me, it's typo trouble!

Glad to hear about the 4th book. Will have to tell my friend about it. About when will it be out?
Just finished that book along with Chaoel Springs Survival. Passed the word around to people where I go walking and at least one other person has read them also. We are always mentioning something in the book that pertains to us! Good book. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, Vickie! Word of mouth is the BEST advertising there is. I'm delighted you enjoyed it. :)

Ane

RSS

Book Fun Catalog: Find NEW Books Here

Authors pay a fee to be included in this directory. #ad #paid ad

Click HERE for the entire Catalog

Tidewater Summer 

By Jo Huddleston

The Nature Girl

by Karen Whiting

The Snowbound Bride By Davalynn Spencer

Chapel Springs Revival

By Ane Mulligan

We will be linking book covers here for a small fee. Contact Fred@bookfunmagazine.con for more information.

Download Our Toolbar

Find your favorite Links in one place! Download TBCN Toolbar and help support us!

Get our toolbar!

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@thebookclubnetwork.com

Contest 8/30/2016

1) Go Here, Join the group and leave a comment on the latest video (watch it first) 

2) Go Here Join this group Answer the questions in that discussion after looking through the study?

Email me at fred@bookfunmagazine.com 

Tell me what you completed.

Winners will be notified, here, during the chat the 3rd Monday of September which is the 19th

© 2017   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service