Jean Ann Williams's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Adriann, I only find the city and state you live in under your profile. Would you…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Apr 4 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (1) KEY CHAIN

15 Apr 5
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I still need the addresses of K. Anderson, who won the book, and Adriann Harris for…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Apr 4 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (1) KEY CHAIN

15 Apr 5
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Oh, and I need your addresses so I may send you the gifts."

Jean Ann Williams replied Apr 3 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (1) KEY CHAIN

15 Apr 5
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"The winner of Road Trip of Delusion is K. Anderson. The winner of the key chain whic…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Apr 3 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (1) KEY CHAIN

15 Apr 5
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I'll be choosing a winner in a few minutes. Thank you ladies for joining us here for…"

15 Apr 5
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"How smart of your mom! And you carried this with you into your marriage. :) Thank yo…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Mar 28 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (1) KEY CHAIN

15 Apr 5
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Ahh, how nice, Lucy. We did the same thing, as we were too poor to go to paying even…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Mar 26 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (1) KEY CHAIN

15 Apr 5
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Ah, Adriann, what great memories of your dad and grandmother! I laughed out loud at…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Mar 18 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (1) KEY CHAIN

15 Apr 5
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I look forward to another give-away drawing! Happy spring!"

Jean Ann Williams replied Mar 18 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (1) KEY CHAIN

15 Apr 5
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"You are welcome, Cheri. I'm pleased you have won the book!"

Jean Ann Williams replied Jan 27 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) ON ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (1) GOD'S MERCIES AFTER SUICIDE

20 Jan 27
Reply by Jean Ann Williams

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service